Sunday, February 14, 2010

SMART Board

SMART Board


With the end of term 2 rapidly approaching, I have just recently had a chance to review the information presented to us in class on the Smart Board. I also just had the opportunity to download the Smart software. I must say that I am truly amazed with this program and really look forward to becoming more familiar with all it can do. Prior to our two classes focusing on this technology I must admit that I had no clue what a Smart Board was.

I had heard some of my teacher friends talk of using one in their own classes, but to be honest I am not very computer savvy and figured it would be beyond me. John's presentation of the technology in class made me realize that this is far from the truth. It is easy to use and requires little preparation on the part of the teacher. Although my opportunities for using a Smart Board right now are quite limited (as I am in a portable), the Smart Tech software definitely has the potential to make my life much easier. I have spent the last hour on the Smart Tech website checking out the curriculum links. I am truly amazed with all this technology is capable of and can't wait to start using some of these activities with my students. I know they are going to love it.


I am off to start downloading some activities! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Melissa





All your Hotmail contacts on your phone. Try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment