Thursday, March 11, 2010

Windows MovieMaker

The last class on Windows Movie Maker Live was enjoyable, fascinating and informative. The version with Windows 7 seemed very easy to work with and manipulate. In fact, I was so inspired I convinced myself that I could make a fabulous movie with material I currently have on my computer.

I have since sat down twice to work with the XP version, and even though the format is different the idea is the same. I have to admit that it is more difficult and frustrating to use once you actually sit down. Patience is actually required for those of us with no experience and a lot of dreams of becoming an "overnight" award winning movie producer!

Overall, with some time, this will be a fun tool to work with!

Letizia




Live connected with Messenger on your phone Learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment