Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ken Robinson, Tony Wagner, and Finland ... Can't Go Wrong with That



I only wish I could implement what I dream to do ... Right now I have imagination, but my creativity is suppressed.  Watch Sir Ken's talk ... As educational leaders we need to make the "alternative schools" the norm.  I only wish I could open my "LAB" school .... Click the link below and view "How to Escape Education's Death Valley"



Take what Sir Ken has to say ... Now add in what Finland is modelling .... And see what Tony Wagner talks about ... Now, you will be able to understand my imagination and how I want to be creative about education in my school.  Tony Wagner ... click the link ... http://youtu.be/E4DTaTd8_nE

Finland (you can also see other videos on this blog ... Search "Finland") ... Click link below too.




No comments:

Post a Comment